Are you passionate about data, numbers and cool charts? Do you like digital analytics and digital marketing? Are you excited about data-driven analysis? Are you motivated by results and the sense that you are making a real contribution to a company's performance?
If so, Magnetis might just be the place for you.
Magnetis is an online investment advisory revolutionising how Brazilians achieve their goals through unbiased financial planning and smarter investments.
Magnetis is a data-driven company. As our Business Intelligence Analyst you will strategically help Marketing team with reports and insights about digital channels and conversion funnel performance. You will be part of Data & Analytics team and will be allocated on Marketing team.
- Create and maintain marketing reports;
- Create marketing dashboards;
- Analyze and bring insights that can strategically support the team;
- Track our channels audience and traffic;
- Help define marketing quarterly goals.
- Setup and monitor tools used by Marketing team with support of Data & Analytics team (mainly Google Analytics and Hubspot);
- Assist in data culture diffusion in the company;
- Support Media and Performance area.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has good writing and communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- Can communicate ideas clearly, being able to explain complex concepts in a simple manner;
- High analytical capacity and critical analysis;
- 1+ years of experience as business intelligence/ web analytics analyst;
- 1+ years of experience with digital analytics and digital marketing metrics;
- 1+ years of experience with Google Analytics data;
- Experience with digital media.
Huge plus if you:
- Know digital analytics tools besides Google Analytics;
- Have experience with Hubspot;
- Have experience with data visualization tools (e.g: Tableau, Metabase or similar);
- Have experience with SQL and how to extract data from a database;
- Have some statistical knowledge.
In addition to joining a fun and innovative company and working in flexible workplace, you’ll enjoy:
- competitive salary (CLT);
- opportunity to earn stock options;
- remote work friendly environment;
- support for conferences and online courses;
- company sponsored tech talks and happy hours;
- health insurance;
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.