QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
As a VP of Growth, your responsabilities will include:
- Design and implement QuintoAndar’s growth strategy including new online/offline channels and new geographies to make sure we provide outstanding "liquidity" for both tenants and landlords and sustain a fast and cost-efficient growth pace.
- Lead a high-performance cross-functional marketing and growth team composed by online marketing analysts, designers, content producers, PR, and software engineers focused on growth initiatives.
- Along with the founders and other top executives, influence QuintoAndar's overall strategy and culture.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- It’s important that you are genuinely interested in our cause. The sense of purpose will be a strong force in your motivation and your genuine interest will help you succeed in helping us build a transformative brand.
- You have 10+ years work experience, including at least 5 years in a relevant positoins marketing & growth in a consumer internet company - a plus if it was in a high profile startup during high-growth stages;
- You are very analytic and data driven, but with sensibility to the soft side necessary to build a loved, world-class brand.
- You are a problem solver and a high achiever. You think creatively, resourcefully, and don't rest until you reach high targets.
- You have a bias to action and you are not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
- You have a proven track record hiring and managing high performance teams.
- You are BS-free: we dislike people who pretend to know stuff. Be honest.
We will like you even better if:
- you have an MBA degree from a world-class school.
- You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of families.
- Competitive salary package with attractive stock options
- Good health plan and life insurance
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição + ticket alimentação")
- Fuel allowance or public transportation card
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment