Keep reading this if:
- Have fun taking things into your hands and making it happen,
- Have no fear of changes and see them as new challenges and
- Have an entrepreneurial way of thinking and acting as a team to get stuff done
You will report directly to the CTO and continue to develop Gympass across the World and motivate people to our goal that everyone can have a healthier life.
Gympass is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to support our hyper-growth journey which has reached more than 10 countries and over 3,400 cities.
Reporting to the CMO and working closely with business partners, your role will be to drive acquisition of members and generate B2B leads across multiple channels.
While your primary focus will be to execute and optimize our performance marketing strategy, you will be encouraged to test, explore and grow new acquisition channels as well as to pursue growth hacking opportunities.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track-record of managing CPL, CPA, ROAS and revenue goals with demonstrated history of driving profitable results at scale.
As an UX Lead, you will:
- Lead the UX team, achieving an outstanding performance, taking our product to the next level
- Coordiante research and user experience trends, being aware about the competitive landscape
- Daily interaction with Development and Product team
- Coordinate prototypes creation, validating design concepts with stakeholders and customers
- Build and create visual content of Gympass' applications and platform, ensuring a high aesthetic level
- Guide, influence, and motivate UXers with thought-provoking ideas and recommendations
- Assist in the supervision of the team, promoting an inspiring atmosphere and desirable workflow, aiming to achieve an unforgetable user experience
- Work closely with the Branding team, assuring an awesome user journey and being aligned with the company identity
- A person who clearly aligns with our culture and work dynamics, not only capable of thriving in it, but also helping Gympass to keep bold, young and in constant expansion;
- Open to learn and contribute on a daily basis with the continuous and constant flow of changes that defines our business;
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or Related fields (visual, digital, graphic or graphic communications)
- Minimum 10 years of successful professional design experience, preferably at Technology Startup companies (mostly focused in a tech+sales driven business)
- 05+ Years in Leadership / Management of User Experience or Design/Creation teams
- Deep knowledge with User Experience processes (creation, tests, research, design and its interaction with the business itself)
- Must be proactive, has the ability to think outside of the box and hands-on profile, to fit with our start up culture
- Experience designing digital platforms or applications
YOU CAN RELY ON US! CHECK OUR PERKS:
- Large opportunities to grow within the company and to develop your skills;
- Empowerment to do great things;
- Opportunity to leave your mark in a meritocratic culture;
- An amazing work-environment with outstanding colleagues;
- A purpose - give people all the choices to have a healthy life.
Founded in 2012, Gympass is an innovative platform that allows its B2B clients to offer a well-being corporate benefit to their employees, wherever they are, to access our gym network that already counts more than 26,000 gyms, studios, swimming pools, etc. in more than 2,000 cities in 14 countries, with further global expansion plans for the short-term future.
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.