Cobli offers a new way for businesses to manage their logistics. We use IoT and artificial intelligence to deliver the best user experience by connecting people, vehicles, products, and services through our web and mobile platforms. We are a high-growth company, having tripled last year and planning to double in 2018.
We have been recognized by the media and from Harvard University by winning the Harvard New Ventures Competition, becoming the first company in Latin America to receive the prize. We seek talented technical people but also highly value individuals who will be actively engaged in creating and scaling our culture.
We believe that the ability to work in an autonomous and energetic team is as important as having good craft skills. We don’t have many formal rules (ie. you decide your working hours), and we don’t believe in micromanagement, but we expect responsibility and high performance in return.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who will join our lean design team to create friendly digital interfaces and conduct usability tests and user research for our web and mobile products. If you like to create products from scratch and to question and change the way things work, this is the place for you. :)
- Visual composition skills - hierarchy, typography, components guidelines, and web patterns;
- Ability to apply design methodologies to your day-to-day work: you think about the content and you structure the problem before thinking about the visual solution;
- Knowledge of usability testing and user research methodologies;
- Knowledge of the following software: Sketch app, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign;
- Ability to present and defend your work clearly;
- Fluent English reading. We are a Portuguese speaking company based in São Paulo, SP, near Av. Paulista and Trianon-Masp. Come grab a coffee with us!
You will stand out if you: - Have some experience or skill in motion graphics and video edition; - Have knowledge of graphic design; Have the ability to conduct projects by yourself.
São Paulo, SP - Jardins
Seg - Sex - horário Flexível
Meal and transportation vouchers; medical care; flexible work hours; Biannual bonus based on performance.
Modo de Contratação:
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.