Loggi, a well-funded Brazilian startup, is looking for a Designer to help us make the best products possible.
We are an urban logistics company bringing instant delivery within anyone's reach, offering state-of-the-art dispatching, routing, pricing, real-time tracking and billing. Founded in São Paulo, Brazil, Loggi uses the massive network of motor and bike couriers to form a logistics network that is fast and reliable.Our web/mobile platform and API offer unmatched convenience, reliability, reach and timely delivery through a user friendly interface, real customer support, and fully legalized couriers - at a better price vs alternatives.
User experience is paramount to our mission. Usability and design are at the center of what we do: we take design quality very seriously. We are proud of what we make, and you should be too.
- Work directly with PM, UX Designers and Developers.
- Be attentive to the interactions and usability of all products (platforms and apps).
- Build consistent interfaces and interactions.
- Ensure quality with handoffs and specs.
- Maintenance and improvements on our design system and documentations.
- Tracking, monitoring and investigating user feedbacks about our interactions.
- Lead and mentor junior developers.
- Have a complete and strong quality in your design proposal
- Are obsessed by simple, clear and efficient interfaces
- Are a UI polyglot: desktop, iOs, Android and mobile web. You understands how these platform works and how to achieve the best designs in each one.
- Can design not only interfaces, but interaction systems. You can plan and extract the visual language into a set of components, rules and usage guidelines that are harmonic and sexy.
- Have a few mobile and web applications under your belt.
- Organized, committed and proactive.
- Have a keen eye for typography.
- Deliver on time and on budget under a high pressure environment.
- Can present and defend your ideas rationally and with grace.
We'll eat our eyes out of
- Have a solid grasp of how CSS works.
- Have worked on technology products used by large user bases.
- Enjoy (and are good at) complex data visualizations. The Edward Tufte understanding, not only lines and pixels.
- Have worked with user stories and knows how to use them to guide your design and planning.
- Can understand when to use data to aid your decisions, and when to ignore it.
- Are pioneers on our work. Our products are unique. We are not following anyone's lead, but are creating our own.
- We love what we are building and are happy to work with like minded people.
- Are committed to a positive, healthy that rewards ownership, creativity and resilience.
- Offer freedom to create and explore in an informal, uplifting work environment
- Offer competitive salary, based on experience and abilities.
Fill out the form bellow, send us your resume and any links that you find relevant (but not too many, just show us your best work).
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.