QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
As our Talent Attraction Analyst, you will own the recruiting process front to end to keep growing our A-talent team. Partnering with hiring managers and team members, you will design and execute strategies to hire tech and non-tech candidates, and provide them with thoughtful insights about what it is like to work with us.
- Experience recruiting top talent for fast-paced companies
- Experience in full-cycle (screening, interviewing and closing) recruiting, in-house or agency/executive search
- Experience recruiting for tech companies preferred (or you need to be tech savvy and really understand our product and vision)
- Extensive network in Brazil
- Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people.
- Competitive salary package
- Good health and dental plan
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição + ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance
- Subsidy to sports practicing
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people.