Ficamos felizes com a sua vontade de fazer parte do time ContaAzul. Apenas para te alertar: nosso processo seletivo pode levar em torno de 40 a 60 dias, pois temos várias etapas que envolvem desafios e entrevistas! :)
The first step of our talent acquisition process is a profile analysis so that we can figure out if you have the right fit for the job (as described below). If we understand that you are the candidate we are looking for, then we will contact you to follow up with the process. In case there is a mismatch between your skills set and our needs, you will not hear from us, but your resumee will be kept inside our candidate data base. Regardless, we want you to feel encouraged to apply for other opportunities that may interest you. We will be happy to hear from you again!
If you want to understand how the entire talent acquisition process goes, please visit contaazul.com/vagas.
As a software engineer at ContaAzul you will work with big challenges of scalability caused by huge quantity of datas and fast growth number of users, in an environment highly fun and collaborative. We need someone that has a passion in solving complex problems. A professional with strong skills in dataand algorithm structures,along with a technical fascination of how things work. A motivatedsoftware engineer willing to experience and risk, in order to make a difference within his area, who is not afraid of defending his ideas and accept changes, next to highly trained people and motivated to improve day by day.
- Elegant system code that requires search, interactivity and curiosity;
- Write automated test to ensure the quality of the developed solution;
- Analyse and improve the efficiency, scalability and stability of systems resources.
- Knowledge SOLID (object oriented design), Clean Code and Design Patterns and TDD;
- Experience with Front End architecture, usability, performance and testability;
- Experience with large-scale CSS, LESS and prototyping screens;
- Experience with front-end automation tools like Grunt, Gulp or Webpack.
- A different work environment and innovative, with a culture that values people and the delivery of results;
- Autonomy and flexibility;
- Kitchen’s always stocked with unlimited snacks;
- Compatible salary, above the market average;
- Meal ticket;
- Financial Aid for extented education and graduate;
- Financial Aid for learning english;
- Affliliation with pharmacies;
- Full health plan and without a discount on your paycheck;
- Full dental plan and without a discount on your paycheck;
- Financial Aid for physical activities;
- A team that has our values in their DNA;
- Living in one of the best cities to live in Brazil;
- Access to books and other materials;
- Transportation Assistance.
Que tal conferir?
Acaba de entrar no ar o Blog de Engenharia de Software ContaAzul, em: https://engineering.contaazul.com. Nosso objetivo é compartilhar o modo ao qual desenvolvemos o sistema que já atende dezenas de milhares de clientes todos os dias! Com isso, buscamos ser uma referência nacional em engenharia de software.
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.