Cloudbeds Brazil is looking to recruit a full-time Software Engineer who appreciates the startup experience. You will be brought on as an engineer for a consumer facing (B2B) web application, which currently serves thousands of hotels and hostels around the world. Working in a small but growing team of engineers, you will manage integrations for new and existing partner connections, provide developer support for our API’s, and contribute to the core system.
- Jump in and understand a large repository of code.
- Integrate new connections to partner API’s.
- Support connections of partner API’s (internally and externally).
- Communicate with partners around integration planning, design, implementation, and support.
- Provide developer support to our customer support team.
- Provide developer support for our API’s to other integrating developers.
- Contribute core infrastructure and features to code base.
- Own projects from start to finish.
- Contribute to on-call schedule (eventually).
- Write clean, well-documented, and beautiful code.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
- 4+ years experience with Linux.
- 4+ years experience with Perl.
- 4+ years experience with MySQL.
- Advanced skills programming in Perl.
- Advanced skills in database technologies and server administration.
- Experience integrating with third-party restful API’s having XML and JSON formats.
- Experience with Redis or similar caching applications.
- Experience with AWS SQS or similar messaging applications.
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, and scripting skills on Linux.
- Ability to work remotely and manage your own time.
- Ability to work and communicate well in a small and remote team environment.
- Native level fluency in written english.
- Proficient spoken English
- Proficient using GIT.
- Experience with screen scraping techniques in Perl.
- Experience with NodeJS programming.
- Experience with automated deployment.
- Experience writing unit and functional tests.
- Experience with NGINX web server.
- Experience with UWSGI.
- Experience administering AWS resources (EC2/VPC/ELB/RDS/S3/Cloudwatch/IAM/Route53).
- Experience working in a multiple server environment.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and BitBucket.
- Native fluency in written and spoken English
- Competitive Salaries
- Open Vacation Policy
- Tons of growth opportunity
Cloudbeds is a young and hungry startup (100+ people in 22 countries around the world) that has already begun to change and influence the travel industry. We are responsible for powering over 17,000 properties in over 120 countries, representing over 25 million guest stays annually. We are looking for people who are just as hungry and who love to travel as much as we do. We have an awesome culture (Inc Magazine’s Best Workplaces in US honoree 2017) and would love to keep adding to it.
If this sounds like you, please send us your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, let us know your favorite place to travel, or what’s at the top of your bucket list!
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.