Udacity's mission is to democratize education. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. Udacity is looking for people to join our International Marketing team. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
One of the most important areas of Udacity culture is our students. In fact, our motto is "Students First." The success and career growth of our students and alumni is of utmost importance, and the Udacity Brazil Marketing Team is looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to be the focal point for finding, communicating, and producing public-facing student success stories for digital publication. These stories are inspirational and informative; they should drive other prospective students to become inspired to enroll in one of Udacity's Nanodegree programs or other educational programs.
- Take ownership over Udacity’s content strategy, helping us to promote our purpose in different marketing communications
- Be the focal point for ALL Udacity Brazil student success story communications across the company, a functional team effort
- Develop and maintain student success marketing campaigns to be used on the Udacity website, press/media stories, landing pages, paid media campaigns, video testimonials, social media, emails, blog post, in-classroom promos and more
- Sit on the Marketing Team but work closely with the Udacity Careers Team, product team and others to stay up to speed on the latest inspiring alumni stories and job acceptances
- Manage processes working with internal teams and external vendors
- Manage timelines, project expectations, and budgets, as well as oversee creative assets for our site
- Be an executor and able to usually work independently, but operate within an open team environment
- Contribute to the evolution of Udacity Marketing culture and brand
- 3-5 years industry experience in digital marketing, content marketing and/or writing/editing
- has experience managing various types of marketing campaigns: videos, blog posts, podcasts, events, etc.
- is forward-looking, flexible, creative, and proactive.
- is knowledgeable of both standard marketing programs, practices, terminology, and data organization/reporting via Google Analytics
- has implemented websites or website features/landing pages, and has a critical eye for creative digital assets
- understand when to be scrappy and do things that don’t scale, and when to invest in automation and processes that scale
- has the ability to set strategic direction and execute
- has empathy for students and reviewers
- is analytical. Effectively uses data to inform decisions
- collaborates (with internal project specialists, Product, Engineers, Design and other functions). Seeks necessary information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.