Technology and design at QuintoAndar
QuintoAndar is an app for landlords and renters tired of the bureaucracy of the traditional rental process. To create an experience that is easy and cool for both, QuintoAndar recognizes that it is necessary to solve the rental process from start to finish. We will win by doing this with agility and security, and by guaranteeing payments for landlords and free rental insurance for renters.
Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
Mobile engineer responsibilities at QuintoAndar
- Develop and maintain QuintoAndar end-user applications for iOS.
- Co-plan and develop new features in QuintoAndar's internal applications (mobile workforce).
- Manage app publication for AppStore.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
This position is for our São Paulo office at Av Paulista, near Metrô Consolação.
Please only apply if you:
- have a Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent degree.
- are very strong in analytic skills.
- are fluent in iOS programming environments (Swift and Objective-C)
- have already developed significant mobile apps.
- are used to writing RESTful APIs that are accessed by mobile apps.
- do ok using relational databases.
- are fluent in English.
We'll like you better if:
- you have experience developing backend systems
- you already developed an Android app
- you are used to work side by side with UX and Product teams
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package
- Good health and dental plan
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição + ticket alimentação")
- Fuel or public transportation allowance
- Subsidy to sports practicing
- Subsidy for daycare
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.