São Paulo, SP
Keep Reading if you:
Have fun taking things into your hands and making it happen,
Have no fear of changes and see them as new challenges and
Have an entrepreneurial way of thinking and acting as a team to get stuff done
You report directly to the Country Manager and will continue to develop Gympass across Germany and motivate people to our goal that everyone can have a healthier life.
Your role as a Scrum Master
- Play the Scrum Master role for at least running two software development teams diligently applying Scrum principles, values, practices, and theory
- Support and assist Product Owners with backlog maintenance, backlog prioritization, and user story refinement process to deliver highest Business value
- Ensure the Scrum teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
- Ensure teams embrace the Agile product lifecycle, and coach them to deliver to their full potential
- Promote teamwork to achieve sprint goals and lead the teams towards agile maturity
- Facilitate dependency reviews, technical designs and definitions, demos to stakeholders, and retrospectives
- Using Scrum of Scrums (SOS) forum, coordinate with other teams to manage cross-team dependencies
- Facilitate frequent retrospectives, sharing metrics to identify and implement improvements. Identifies, creates and defends opportunities for expediting feedback throughout the sprints.
- Emphasize the need for incremental releases, iterative work and prioritization by value and risk
- Identify and take ownership in removing obstacles and confusions to prevent distractions for the team and ensure timely and reliable execution
- Hold team members accountable, and keep team engaged and on task by working collaboratively in a collaborative manner
- Facilitate internal and external communication, improving transparency, and sharing information
Your qualifications and strengths
- Good working knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (e.g.: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs)
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Must be a team player to help team reach scrum team sprint goals
- Results Driven (prioritizing, taking initiative, taking ownership) team leadership (coaching others, dealing with stress, demonstrating teamwork, influencing others, interacting with others, maintaining composure, motivating others, providing direction and leadership)
- Self-confidence to be assertive when taking a position and can constructively resolve problems
- Experience with applying test automation, test-driven development, continuous integration, and continuous deployment to achieve built-in quality by the teams
Experience / Education:
- Someone with project/program management background, experience applying Agile/scrum for 3-5 years minimum required.
- Experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories with acceptance criteria, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, etc.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Scrum
- Under Agile Transformation, experience as a Scrum Master at an organization that is committed to using agile as a core methodology to deliver business value
- Well versed with Jira tool in agile lifecycle management. Jira Admin level experience is a plus.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Required, Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) is plus
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 3 - 5 years of experience as project/program manager or related position within software development
- Having some technical background is a plus to understand some technical level issues
YOU CAN RELY ON US! CHECK OUR PERKS:
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development;
- Possibility to leave your mark in a meritocratic culture, within a dynamic unit of a global business;
- An exciting and supporting atmosphere, with exciting team events on a regular basis;
- And obviously full access to Gympass to visit as many gyms/courses as you like, so you can always feel what a healthier life looks like =)
About GympassFounded in 2012, Gympass is an innovative platform that allows its B2B clients to offer a well-being corporate benefit to their employees, wherever they are, to access our gym network that already counts more than 27,000 gyms, studios, swimming pools, etc. in more than 4,000 cities in 14 countries, with further global expansion plans for the short-term future.
Put up your curiosity on steroids, visit our website: www.gympass.com
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.