DogHero is a peer-to-peer pet boarding marketplace that connects pet owners with trusted hosts. Using technology and design we are redesigning how pet owners think about boarding their pets while they are away, an experience that before was very painful and troublesome. We want to revolutionize the pet services industry in Brazil, Latin America and the world.
Product Manager - Marketplace
DogHero has reached product-market fit - dog owners and hosts love our product =) Now we are super focused on scaling our product to millions of dog owners. If you have the right stuff, you are looking to make a big impact and have your product reach a lot of people. You’re obsessed with growth, you're obsessed with optimizing. You’re driven by metrics and you find creativity in A/B testing.
- Partner with engineers, designers and marketing to ideate, prioritize, deliver and launch delightful solutions for our customers and hosts.
- Write specs, manage project execution, and define product roll-out strategy.
- Oversee end-to-end feature design, build, QA, and release.
- Define, monitor and react to key product metrics.
- Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights.
- Define and coordinate the creation of A/B tests and analyze the results.
- Along with founders you will help form vision, roadmap, and goals for the product.
- Communicate product roadmap and release schedules to stakeholders.
- Conduct customer surveys and tests along with the design team to scope and prioritize product.
- Research product trends and identify new product directions, features and integration opportunities.
- 5+ years industry experience.
- 2+ years experience in product management and/or growth and/or analytics in consumer internet or enterprise company.
- Academic background in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or a related analytical field.
- Experience handling data with SQL and Excel or Google Sheets.
- Excellent user-centric design and product sense.
- Experience with user testing, data analysis, and multivariate testing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities.
- Love pets =)
- You have a proven track of success growing user bases, optimizing funnels, and understanding how to measure and maximize products
- You are hands on and roll up your sleeves. You readily switch from writing SQL queries to get an answer to a hunch, to A/B testing email copy and product features, to brainstorming new growth ideas with engineers.
- You have a natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way.
- You are able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- You are persuasive while able to listen and incorporate the perspectives of others.
- You use data to guide you while maintaining strong empathy for the user.
- You value environments where data and facts speak louder than HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion).
- You are very comfortable with data: You can go get the data you need with and can turn it into an insightful story with no help.
- You have experience running rigorous multivariate testing.
Your Bonus Skills:
- MBA or other master’s degree.
- Experience in Management or Strategy Consulting.
- Experience with mobile products.
- Expertise in statistical methods and tools such as R and SAS.
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, KissMetrics and MixPanel.
- Understanding of Marketplaces and trends in the ‘Sharing Economy’.
- Competitive salary (CLT)
- Opportunity to earn stock options
- Health plan
- Bonus for upgrading your computer set up
- Private cook at the office
- Fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment
- Dog-friendly office... wof wof
More Info About DogHero:
We are a Portuguese speaking company. We welcome diversity and welcome foreign candidates. We are located in São Paulo, Brasil, in the Vila Mariana region. We were founded in 2014 by two Stanford MBAs with experience building companies such as iFood, oLook, Thumbtack, Turo, Globo.com and Grubster. Our investors include KaszeK Ventures and monashees+, both leading VC technology funds in Latin America.
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.