Technology and design at QuintoAndar
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
- QuintoAndar has a very promising career in Product Management, from entry to senior levels. If you have just graduated or do not have management experience yet, you will probably start as a Product Analyst and will pave the way to become a Product Manager. During the hiring process, we will evaluate your background and skills to define the level that best fits you as a starting point.
- This is a product development position. Please do not apply if you are looking for a 'product marketing' position. Read responsibilities and requirements thoroughly.
Product Manager responsibilities at QuintoAndar
- You will respond to one of our Heads of Product.
- You'll be responsible for the development of one or more of our products; you'll manage production cycle of a multidisciplinary product squad, composed by brilliant, highly productive engineers, UX designers and product owners. We expect you to guarantee efficiency of the product and alignment with company strategy when defining priorities and choosing paths.
- Need to clearly understand each stage on QuintoAndar's service pipeline. How we work, how we respond to (and support) our clients, and what happens in each department.
- Track efficiency of your product with datanumbers, so that you can understand user behavior and enhance product efficiency in the following version. Numbers, numbers, numbers: WHY are you following that path?
- Along with head of product, provide clear insights for the definition of a product roadmap that support productivity enhancement and company's growth.
- Draft and prototype each concept feature; iterate with your product squad to design and implement it. Align it with the head of product.
- Prioritize major projects, plan launch dates, report weekly launches.
- Coordinate one or more POs that will apply agile methodology to get the deliveries on time.
- Manage bug reports and tracking; manage QA analysts; manage bugfixing, making sure you account for it in your production pipeline planning.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- You have 2+ years experience as a strong product owner or a product manager in a consumer internet company (web or mobile) - a plus if it was in a high profile startup during high-growth stages.
- You have relevant experience in prototyping and developing actual digital products
- You have a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Design; alternatively, you have demonstrated experience in process management.
- You're a problem solver. You're a handyman. You fix hardware problems, software problems, leaky faucets, stained clothes...
- You are very analytic and you're tuned into industry benchmarks to solve our clients needs.
- Design thinking: demonstrated ability to gather user requirements (even when the user does not know about it) and convert them into a compelling product vision.
- You are used to aggressive launch dates.
- You are BS-free: we dislike people who pretend to know stuff. Be honest.
We will like you even better if:
- your CV includes a couple of years in a very analytical job. We like strategy consultants as product managers, ifthey have some hands-on experience.
- You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people.
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to earn stock options
- Good health plan and life insurance
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição + ticket alimentação")
- Fuel allowance or public transportation card
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.