Loggi is building an entirely new class of logistics: a last-mile solution that's powering same day delivery and blurring the line between on-line and off-line for retail.
We're working hard to leapfrog hundreds of years of poor infrastructure investment. We are positive that our effort is a net gain for the world and that it is, and will keep on making, a large impact in emerging markets. Our work is original, hence our challenges are unique. Your work is reflected daily in the thousands of drivers whose life Loggi is changing, as well as in the many customers who are surprised to receive timely and predictable service.
Our product has incredible complexity as it weaves on-line and off-line elements, software and physical services, and interfaces with both business and end-consumers. It is the focal point for an operational, sales and engineering-heavy company.
Since launch, we're growing 20% monthly. We're laser focused on product and user experience, and intend to stay that way. We're building our Product Management team to allow us to remain productive as we grow.
As a Product Manager, you will own the process and the end result of your projects. You will help bridge engineers, designers, consumers and internal staff 's point of view.
You'll be involved since the product's conception, guide it through it's execution, launch and ongoing refinement.
You will ruthless prioritize, foster communication and understanding, plan and improve our product road mapping and development.
- Are an excellent communicator, you can make yourself understood clearly and directly;
- Have a solid understanding of software development: QA, automated tests, release cycles, complexity and technical debt;
- Have a keen eye for UX. You can navigate from wire-frame to the final copy deck with the end goal in sight;
- Have experience with user testing in various forms, and more importantly, you're great at understanding users and what they actually need;
- Can deal with a high-pressure environment and conflicting expectations;
- Are a perfectionist but knows when to let go;
- Have experience managing software teams, preferably web base applications;
- Master software development methodologies but are not married to any one of them;
- Are sure that design and experience are not an outer shell, but the product's very own core;
- Are analytical, can plan and extract meaning out of data, both user interaction and business metrics.
- A work environment that values throughput, commitment and vision;
- Fun, laid-back environment in a fast paced startup;
- Feedback and brainstorming directly with the founders. No bureaucracy, no bull****;
- Competitive compensation based on your experience;
- Freedom to contribute to our workflow and process;
- Home office once in a week;
- We will gift to you a technical updating conference of your choosing, after completing one year as a Logger.
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.