Loggi, a well-funded Brazilian startup, is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to support the outstanding growth of the company. Loggi is an urban logistics company bringing instant delivery within anyone's reach. We use a massive network of independent couriers in Brazil to create a local logistics network that is fast and reliable. Nowadays we allow any business, restaurant or merchant to send packages and documents, providing a delivery so fast and seamless it almost seems like magic.
As our company grows exponentially our Marketing team needs a brilliant Performance Marketing Manager that will help us get to the next level. We want you to bring considerable skill and experience to our Marketing department, but also humility and a team-player attitude.
Your main activities will be...
- Create and optimize performance campaigns on Google, Facebook and other Ad networks;
- Use Google Analytics and other tracking solutions (Google Tagmanager, Snowplow, Adjust etc.) to analyse campaign performance and user behavior.
- Run A/B tests on campaigns and onsite / in-app together with the product team, according to market segmentation and feature pipeline (this is why you'll need to know some HTML, CSS, JS, for example);
- Present results and KPIs for the Performance Marketing team. Ideally you can combine your knowledge of web tracking with great analytical and presentation skills, Excel and PowerPoint are a must, SQL is a nice to have;
- Maintain a Growth-Hacker mindset and be business driven! Do a lot with little but don’t be afraid to think big. We need you to always work alongside our Sales, BI and Product teams and never lose focus on the business objectives.
- Freedom to think and explore;
- Fun, laid-back environment in a fast paced startup;
- Feedback and brainstorming directly with the founders. No bureaucracy, no bull****;
- A competitive compensation package.
Apply to this post!
We will get back to you as soon as possible! :)
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.