QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
- You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people
As a Motion Designer you will:
- Be part of the Branding & Content team and QuintoAndar’s Creative Performance’s structure.
- Work with a set of hands-on design, animation, illustration and typographic skills – with the ability to develop different visual styles to provide internal stakeholders with the best alternative.
- Support in delivering a number of projects, such as ads, motion tracking, animations and promos (mostly 2D).
- Execute projects from brief through production and delivery the highest quality on the final product.
- Work as part of a team to explore briefs and generate ideas.
- Assist the development, preparation and delivery of creative proposals and pitches, generating style frames, storyboards and example animation
- Work closely with copywriters, graphic designers, performance marketing and project managers
- Be a team player, interact in a great way inside and outside the team
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 20 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
1. Application Screening
2. Phone interview with Recruiter
4. Interview with our Branding team
5. Reference check
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.