Udacity's mission is to democratize education. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. Udacity is looking for people to join our Marketing team in Brazil. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
The Marketing Specialist, Intern will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and work closely with the Udacity Marketing Team for a internship owning and contributing to several marketing projects! You'll have the opportunity to contribute to upcoming Udacity marketing campaigns, including content marketing, social media, PR & communications, email, and paid media/analytics.
- Paid Media: Work with our Digital Marketing Manager to learn the nuts and bolts of executing paid media campaigns on Facebook, Google and other ad platforms, including sourcing imagery, writing ad copy and optimizing campaigns.
- Content Marketing: Work closely with our the Marketing Coordinator to contribute to content campaigns—including video—with tasks including interviewing students for student stories, editing blog posts and email marketing campaigns, helping with video interviews, gathering website traffic data for campaigns, and learning how to use data to show and report campaign success.
- Social Media: Assist the marketing team with creating social media content across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and more, including writing and scheduling social posts.
- PR & Communications: Assist the PR team with product launch announcements, media blasts, interviews, events and other media-related campaigns that arise.
- Design: Learn to work with the design team to create digital assets, managing the flow of asset creation from start to finish.
- A current college student
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and feedback, but also work independently as needed
- Writing and editorial skills
- A willingness to learn data basics and analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in English and Portuguese
- A desire to work in a collaborative environment
- A desire to learn basic coding concepts!
- Experience with Udacity free courses or Nanodegree programs is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.