Responsible for the establishment and development of our brand in the local market. Design and establish a successful marketing plan focusing on client and partner acquisition.
The role calls for a combination of marketing and analytics, business development, PR, and leadership. The right candidate should be comfortable in a startup environment and aim to grow inside a fast-paced company.
- Establish the corporate identity in the country, drive brand awareness.
- Develop and implement the Marketing Plan for the city.
- Coordinate Marketing parnerships and advertisement events.
- Follow-up and detailed reporting on all marketing actions.
- Manage our company’s communication through email, blogs, and all social channels.
- Give Support to business development and operation teams.
- Regular analysis on business figures and consistent reporting to country heads.
- Support on the local teams expansion.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, PR or similar field.
- 5 years of marketing and/or partnerships experience, preferably in a highly analytical environment
- Experience developing and implementing marketing plans.
- Experience with product marketing concepts like product positioning, brand strategy and user lifecycle + retention
- Creative. You’re always “dreaming” fresh ideas to generate sales and promote the brand.
- Experience on B2B Sales
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) approach.
- English: advanced.
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.