Love Mondays is Brazil’s leading company reviews, salary data and jobs platform. We help over 2M professionals every month make better career decisions and find a job that will make them love Mondays. We are now part of Glassdoor (www.glassdoor.com), the world’s most transparent jobs and recruiting platform. We are growing fast and recently launched in Mexico and Argentina. To help bring Love Mondays to the next stage, we are seeking to hire a Marketing Manager to own all our marketing and PR efforts.
What you will do:
- Lead a team of 4 people focused on online campaigns, email marketing, social media, B2B offline activities and PR.
- In conjunction with founders, you will define strategic marketing objectives, set targets and own delivery against those targets.
- Support each of your reports in achieving their goals – in practice this could mean projects such as:
- Guiding the development and implementation of an email flow for B2C emails;
- Collaborating to define themes for future press releases and digging into the data when needed to support these;
- Setting out the social media messaging and ensuring we are always on point;
- Planning and organizing a B2B event to bring together clients with prospects.
- Be a thought leader for marketing – bring new ideas (coupled with a strong business rationale) for how we can grow Love Mondays’ content and user base.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant work experience, some of which has been in a managerial role.
- You are an effective leader and understand how to motivate, empower and enable your team.
- You have a start-up mentality and have been successful in at least one small company. You do things quickly and at as low a cost as possible. You are a logical thinker, comfortable with numbers and can always make the business case for what you do.
- You understand digital marketing - be that paid digital campaigns, email marketing or managing a social media presence.
- You write exceptionally well, have a sensibility for how to capture the tone of voice of the brand and have the empathy to communicate with our users.
- Business proficient in both Portuguese and English.
- Work on a product that is really making a difference in peoples’ lives and help bring it to the rest of Latin America.
- Relaxed and friendly work environment, but with a strong results focused culture.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Beer on Friday and regular happy hours.
- Snack overflow (table with fruits, chocolates, etc. to keep you energized :)