Loggi, a well-funded Brazilian startup, is looking for a developer with Machine Learning experience. Loggi is an urban logistics company bringing instant delivery within anyone's reach, offering state-of-the-art dispatching, routing, pricing, real-time tracking and billing. Founded in São Paulo, Brazil, Loggi uses the massive network of motor and bike couriers to form a logistics network that is fast and reliable.
Our web/mobile platform and API offer unmatched convenience, reliability, reach and timely delivery through a user friendly interface, real customer support, and fully legalized couriers - at a better price vs alternatives.Doing real time logistics isn't easy. We're working with a combination of a few NP-hard problems. We need your help to tackle the traveling salesman, volumetric bin-packing and scheduling. Each improvement on those results play a significant role in our success, and make same day delivery more accessible to a broader audience. At Loggi you will be working with our engineers to architect, deploy, develop and tune our ML stack.
- Have a good grasp of the various Machine Learning concepts
- Have real world experience designing and implementing algorithms to tackle a hard problem
- Know how to architect, develop and deploy the solution you're planning to use. You know it's limitations and how you can measure and evaluate it
- You're a team player: we have no rock stars. We do, however foster a culture of collaboration and sharing
- Fun, laid-back environment in a fast paced Startup.
- Feedback and brainstorming directly with the founders. No bureaucracy, no bull****
- Competitive compensation based on your experience
- If from abroad: full assistance in the immigration/moving process
- Choice of tools
- Score 10.5 out of 12 on Joel’s test
Our Current Stack
- Mixed fleet of AWS and other dedicated server hosting providers
- Ansible for provisioning and orchestration
- Docker for distributing services
- PostgreSQL for relational storage
- Redis in a variety of roles
- Elastic-search for logging and OLAP loads
- Statsd and Graphite for metrics
- Jenkins as a CI server
- Nginx + UWsgi serving main Python App
- And a bunch of other stuff, let's not spoil the surprise