Keep reading this if:
Have fun taking things into your hands and making it happen,
Have no fear of changes and see them as new challenges and
Have an entrepreneurial way of thinking and acting as a team to get stuff done
You will report directly to the Global Head of Brand & Creative and continue to develop Gympass across the World and motivate people to our goal that everyone can have a healthier life.
We are looking for a full-time senior designer to help us create one of the coolest brands in the world. Gympass is a Brazilian startup that is already in 14 countries and keeps growing! With more than 26.000 gyms around the world, Gympass is a game-changer in the fitness industry.
- Work directly with our Global Head Of Brand & Creative and lead the design team creating and reviewing every piece of creative produced by Gympass;
- Help to create and refine constantly Gympass' design language and build innovative, great-looking communications that captivate our consumers and prospects.
- Manage our internal design team and ensure everything we deliver is perfectly designed and under brand guidelines.
- Provide support to the Head of Brand marketing in creating, planning, structuring and running content campaigns and photoshoots;
- Daily interaction with the UX/UI team, to develop a beautifully user-centric interface for our users.
- Will deal with many communication channels, such as online platforms and also offline ones (blogs, landing pages, magazines, TV, apps, etc)
- Solid track record in Graphic Design (6+ years);
- A strong portfolio that reflects a diversity of styles, experience in both print and digital;
- Proficiency in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- 2+ years of experience leading designs teams;
- Bachelor's Degree in Visual Design or Related Fields;
- Advanced English;
- Experience with Retail companies will be a plus.
- Gympass is a fast-paced environment and requires energy and ability to adapt;
- Focus on business results. Our marketing works so our business can grow. You need to be driven by business growth as much as by creative excellence;
- Strong and clean visual design sense.
- Proven ability in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Rely on user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals across many platforms.
- Deep understanding of mobile guidelines.
- Prioritize and manage your team's and your own workload.
- Love typography and design.
- Be interested in physical activity is a plus.
YOU CAN RELY ON US! CHECK OUR PERKS
- Large opportunities to grow within the company and to develop your skills;
- Empowerment to do great things;
- Opportunity to leave your mark in a meritocratic culture;
- An amazing work-environment with outstanding colleagues;
- A purpose - give people all the choices to have a healthy life.
Founded in 2012, Gympass is an innovative platform that allows its B2B clients to offer a well-being corporate benefit to their employees, wherever they are, to access our gym network that already counts more than 26,000 gyms, studios, swimming pools, etc. in more than 2,000 cities in 15 countries with further global expansion plans for the short-term future.
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.