PR @ QuintoAndar
QuintoAndar is an app for landlords and renters tired of the bureaucracy of the traditional rental process. To create an experience that is easy and cool for both, QuintoAndar focuses on simplifying the rental process from start to finish.
We strive to contribute to a movement we call the ‘renting lifestyle’ - a world in which renters have and property owners have the flexibility to move. To live abroad, to change cities, to be flexible and move whenever you want, to be happier by living closer to work. To make this a reality, we focus on our mission of making renting “fácil e gostoso” for everyone involved. Your mission is to tell the meaningful stories that both highlight this movement as well as enlighten those trying to benefit from it.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot. Really.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- About half of your time you will be thinking creatively about new stories about QuintoAndar and/or trends related to our business (i.e. rentals, lifestyle, housing)
- The other half you should spend building relationships with the best journalists, influencers and content producers/distributors in Brazil and abroad to write groundbreaking articles (we are a lot more focused on quality and long-term impact, than short-term quantity)
- We want someone to be deeply focused on the two bullets above, but we also expect you to help define and monitor our general press, content, and social media strategy for several audiences collaborating on a variety of projects with the marketing, product and other teams.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
This specific position requires full proficiency in the Portuguese language.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
Please only apply if:
- You should be a master in verbal and written storytelling skills.
- You MUST LOVE to network and build relationships. Actually, it’s a big plus if you already have a strong network of personal contacts in the press. A background in Journalism, Social Communications or similar field usually helps. :)
- You are genuinely interested in our cause. The sense of purpose will be a strong force in your motivation and your genuine interest will help you succeed in this role.
- You speak fluent English and native-like Portuguese.
We may like you even better if you:
- You've worked in a high-growth startup before.
If you're the right candidate, you are probably more interested in the challenge than in the compensation package. Nevertheless, here are the benefits:
- Competitive salary package.
- Good health and dental plan.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição + ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Subsidy to sports practicing.
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people.