Growth and Marketing at QuintoAndar
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are reinventing the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
Your role is to drive massive growth for QuintoAndar. To do this you will bring our growth strategy, growth team and impact to an entire new level, wowing us (and our customers!) with your ideas and execution. While your primary focus today is to build and drive our performance marketing strategy, as early as tomorrow you will think beyond just traditional paid channels and consider any and all strategies that can drive growth for our business, including: content marketing, influencer marketing, branding, new offline channels (w/ the help of agencies) as well as the numerous potential “hacking” opportunities we´d like to try or haven’t even thought of yet. You will also become an expert in our audiences and help drive the right messaging to the right audience. We are at a crux in our marketing impact and we need your help to blow it up.
Key responsibilities for the Growth Marketing Manager:
- Drive traffic growth; determine aggressive targets and achieve them
- Build a comprehensive funnel strategy to drive this growth, constantly optimizing all existing channels (mobile/desktop, online/offline, paid/organic) and strategies.
- Organize and lead the Growth team, managing their performance and development
- Be jointly responsible for the CAC of both sides of the marketplace (with product team).
- Constantly test and explore new channels, growth ideas + growth hacking opportunities.
- Work alongside the product and the communications team to define a variety of new marketing strategies: content marketing, influencer marketing, branding, offline.
- Coordinate listing syndication to online classifieds. Invest time in understanding each classified so that your team can optimize them and prioritize their role in overall growth.
- Deliver consistent reporting and analytics to determine performance of programs and channels and recommend changes.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- You are a numbers person. This could be in your degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Math) or related quantitative professional experience (consulting, banking, quantitative marketing). We will test for it.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience, of which 2+ years experience in performance marketing or growth hacking in a high-growth environment.
- You communicate really well. You know how to express your ideas and campaigns in a very clear and concise way.
- You think outside of the box and are never constrained by the status-quo. You don't rest until you find a solution.
- You are a pragmatic and data driven problem solver.
- You are BS-free: we dislike people who pretend to know stuff. Be honest.
If you're the right candidate, you are probably more interested in the challenge than in the compensation package. Nevertheless, here are the benefits:
- Competitive salary package.
- Opportunity to earn stock options.
- Health plan and life insurance.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição + ticket alimentação").
- Parking, gas or public transportation allowance.
- Subsidy to sports practicing.
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people.