99's mission is to make transportation cheaper, faster and more efficient using technology. We're one of the top startups in Latin America, backed by top investors monashees+, Tiger Global, and Qualcomm. We're leading the urban mobility revolution in Brazil. Check out this video to see what we care about.At 99 you'll be working on a problem that really matters: improving transportation - something that 200 million Brazilians do at least twice a day, every single day. We just launched 99POP, our private car service, and our big next steps will include new vehicles like vans, motorcycles, rocketships, boats, and whatever else we can dream up. We believe we have the best team in Brazil, and what we've built so far is on over 10 million devices and has completed tens of millions of rides.
About the position
This is a key leadership position in the company. You will work side-by-side with Founders and C-Levels to shape our company strategy. Your job is to lead the Growth team to bring millions of new passengers, drivers, and total rides to our service. We're looking for someone with a strong Product background who also understands performance marketing.
- Drive explosive growth in passengers, drivers, and total rides;
- Manage a cross-functional team of people from engineering, design, and performance marketing to rapidly test and iterate high-potential growth initiatives
- Work with engineers to launch and scale frequent growth experiments in our apps, rapidly increasing user acquisition, activation, retention, and referral;
- Work with engineers to to build systems that will allow the Marketing team to scale massive referral (member-get-member) and incentive marketing campaigns;
- Collaborate closely with Marketing to optimize and scale user acquisition marketing campaigns;Foster and lead a culture of growth-oriented decision-making across all functions at 99.
What we're looking for:
- You have a brilliant analytical mind and endless curiosity;
- You're a relentless leader who simply gets results, no matter what;
- You have a strong Product background and have made products grow impressively in the past (preferably Mobile products);
- You understand digital performance marketing well, and preferably have some experience;
- You've worked at great companies in leadership roles, and have a proven track record of leading cross-functionally to drive results.
Benefits & perks:
- Unique opportunity to shape the strategic direction of a top startup;
- Competitive compensation package;
- The best ride-hailing team in Brazil: sharp, motivated co-workers in a results-driven culture;
- Fun, casual environment - we especially love food trucks and game night. Check out this video to see our office vibe;
- Flexible hours - we don't care when you kick ass, we just care that you kick ass;
- Awesome office with a great location - we're accessible by bus and train, situated in Brooklin/Vila Olimpia close to many fun restaurants and bars;
- Health, dental and life insurance;
- GymPass;Meal allowance / vale refeição.