Cloudbeds is looking to recruit a full-time, Software Engineer who appreciates the startup experience. You will be brought on as an engineer for our integrations platform, which currently serves thousands of hotels and hostels around the world. Working under our product lead, you will help to integrate and maintain new and existing connections.
- Jump in and understand a large repository of code.
- Integrate new outbound and inbound connections to and from partner systems.
- Support partner connections (internally and externally).
- Communicate with partners around integration planning, design, implementation, and support.
- Provide developer support to our customer support team.
- Provide developer support for our API’s to other integrating developers.
- Contribute core infrastructure and features to code base.
- Own projects from start to finish.
- Contribute to on-call schedule (eventually).
- Write clean, well-documented, and beautiful code.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or similar degree).
- 4+ years experience with PHP + MySQL.
- 2+ years experience with Linux.
- 2+ years experience with RESTful web services.
- 2+ years experience with JSON data format.
- Experience with Redis or similar caching applications.
- Experience with AWS SQS or similar messaging applications.
- Excellent at writing technical documentation.
- Ability to work remotely and manage your own time.
- Ability to work and communicate well in a small and remote team environment.
- Proficient using GIT.
- Proficient with English verbal and written skills.
- Proficient with Spanish verbal and written skills.
- Experience with Lumen, Laravel, or CodeIgniter PHP frameworks.
- Experience integrating with third-party API’s.
- Experience working in applications having Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Experience with automated deployment (Chef, Ansible, Custom).
- Experience with metrics systems (Graphite, Carbon, Grafana).
- Experience with Atlassian products [JIRA/Confluence/BitBucket].
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2/VPC/ELB/RDS/S3/Cloudwatch/IAM/Route53).
- Experience with Apache and NGINX web servers.
- Experience with on-call support.
- Flexível conforme projeto
- Horários flexíveis,
- Home office,
Modo de Contratação: