About this position
You will part of a small cross functional team to achieve the company's goals, through implementation on your own, guidance to the team and correct scheduling and tracking. This position requires both strong technical and communication skills
Some of your responsibilities will include
Ensure data driven approaches to make decisions;Develop and maintain systems using Java and Scala;Build solid solutions using cutting edge technologies;Collaborate with enterprise architecture, solutions architecture;Implement challenging parts of the 99's ecosystem.
You will deal with
- 150+ servers in AWS cloud;500k+ requests per minute;
- Many distributed and complex systems;
- Real impact in thousands of lives.
What we're looking for:
- Experience building and scaling complex high-performance, high-transaction applications;Must have excellent technical understanding of client server fundamentals and enterprise architecture patterns, not only REST;Must have technical understanding of different databases and its uses (MySQL, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Cassandra);Strong knowledge in cloud native solutions - AWS (ex: EC2, Beanstalk, SQS, SNS, Load Balancer, RDS, Dynamo);Solid Java or Scala or Ruby programming skills;
- Solid test oriented approaches to solve business problems.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems (IS), Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering from an accredited college or university;Have been used different databases to solve problems;Have been tested other protocols than HTTP - Thrift, MQTT …;Experience with mobile native languages like Android, ObjectiveC and Swift; Interested in math and algorithms.
- Frameworks: Play, Akka, Slick;
- Databases: MySQL, Postgres, Redis, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, Redshift;
- Cloud: AWS, Docker, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, SQS, SNS, Lambda;
- Tools: Splunk, NewRelic, Fabric, Tableau.
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.