About your job:
Our system will generate tons of data. And it's your job to make them accessible and useful for all the company. You'll enable our managers to make data-driven decisions, build our KPI's structure and help finding our bottlenecks.
This is your job if you like making dashboards, understanding all key areas of the company, digging into details of the numbers, finding and suggesting new points of view to interpret data.
You'll be working with a great team, including founders of 99, the first brazilian unicorn, and the former CEO of Caloi. Check out what the press is saying about yellow: G1, Folha de SP, CatracaLivre.
Here you are going to be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain our dashboards
- Understand and develop our KPIs
- Work closely with our managers (operations, finance, tech, customer service)
- Guarantee everyone has the data they need
Double click in your routine:
- Understand how our data is collected and stored
- Discover the best ways to show each areas KPIs
- Automatize all data transformations and consolidations
- Choose, install and maintain data visualization tools
- Collaborate with developers on data strategies
Our requirements for this position are:
- 4+ years experience in data analysis and visualization
- Experience with SQL and no-SQL databases
- Experience with coding (Python, C, Matlab, R, etc)
- Advanced English skills
- Proactiveness and self motivation
- Startup environment
- Work in a startup pre-launch phase
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.