Ficamos felizes com a sua vontade de fazer parte do time ContaAzul. Apenas para te alertar: nosso processo seletivo pode levar em torno de 40 a 60 dias, pois temos várias etapas que envolvem desafios e entrevistas! :)
The first step of our talent acquisition process is a profile analysis so that we can figure out if you have the right fit for the job (as described below). If we understand that you are the candidate we are looking for, then we will contact you to follow up with the process. In case there is a mismatch between your skills set and our needs, you will not hear from us, but your resumee will be kept inside our candidate data base. Regardless, we want you to feel encouraged to apply for other opportunities that may interest you. We will be happy to hear from you again!
If you want to understand how the entire talent acquisition process goes, please visit contaazul.com/vagas.
Working together with data engineers, data scientists and product/business managers, you will be part of our team strategy, driven in large part by using Data to improve strategic, tactical and operational decision making. As a Data Analyst you will be helping your team by analyzing, understanding, gaining insights and building data solutions.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers, informing, influencing and sugesting insights;
- Lead data analysis initiatives, define KPI's, specify data requirements, work with your engineering team to ensure a successful implementation, analyze and provide actionable insights;
- Continuously assess and evaluate data integrity and implement measures and processes for your team data quality improvement;
- Connect app/web developers, data scientists, data engineers and product managers regarding data needs;
- Look for patterns amid chaos, and make quick decisions without compromising theory and quality in analysis;
- Express data through visualizations, and summarize your findings in verbal and written form.
- Multitask and work on multiple ongoing projects, with minimal oversight, documentation, and defined process;
- Source and skillfully manipulate both internal and external data sets;
- Research and Develop new datasources, methods and tools in data analysis/visualization to explore how to use data to improve the way ContaAzul works with it;
- Build data products with ETL processes and data visualization tools;
- Leave your desk and collaborate with other teams. You know the value in face-to-face contact on deeply understanding a problem;
- Take business requirements and crystallize them into crisp working, documented and reproductible deliverables;
- Materialize and evangelize knowledge regarding processes, tools, concepts and developments.
- You are familiar with Excel, SQL, manipulating data, leveraging functions and preparing reports. Experience with Google Analytics or other analytical/statistical software and languages are a plus;
- Experience in telling a story with data to provide practical business insights to complex problems and solution paths;
- You aspire to be a change maker and discerning analytical thinker, with true passion for analytics and a desire to take complete ownership of high-impact projects;
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning.
- A different and innovative work environment, with a culture that values people and the delivery of results;
- Autonomy and flexibility;
- Kitchen’s always stocked with unlimited snacks;
- Meal ticket;
- Financial Aid for extended education and graduation;
- Financial Aid for learning english;
- Affiliation with pharmacies;
- Full health and dental plan;
- Financial Aid for physical activities;
- A team that has our values in their DNA;
- Living in one of the best cities to live in Brazil;
- Access to books, events and other materials;
- Transportation Assistance.
Que tal conferir?
Acaba de entrar no ar o Blog de Engenharia de Software ContaAzul, em: https://engineering.contaazul.com. Nosso objetivo é compartilhar o modo ao qual desenvolvemos o sistema que já atende dezenas de milhares de clientes todos os dias! Com isso, buscamos ser uma referência nacional em engenharia de software.