QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
- You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people.
As a Copywriter you will:
- Be part of the Branding & Content team and QuintoAndar’s Creative Performance’s structure.
- Produce original, clear and credible ideas/messages/scripts, and present these to internal clients and colleagues.
- Work alongside our team to conceptualize ad campaigns and write copy for mainly digital Ads, landing pages and other creatives focused on online performance.
- Work as part of a team to explore briefs and generate ideas, and advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience, and assist the development, preparation and delivery of creative proposals and pitches.
- Research brands, products, and industries to identify advantages.
- Execute projects from brief through production and delivery the highest quality on the final product.
- Help on monitoring campaign effectiveness.
- Update and amend campaigns according to feedback.
- Work closely with other copywriters, designers, performance marketing and project managers.
- Be a team player, interact in a great way inside and outside the team.
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- You have a Marketing, Journalism or Communications degree (or other related degrees).
- You are a 2 to 4 years experienced professional in copywriting (performance/commercially focused is a plus), editing and proofreading and SEO techniques.
- You master copywriting techniques and are familiar with UX writing and creating landing pages, banner texts and other copy for websites. Offline is a plus.
- You have accuracy both in terms of grammar and information (adverts must not be misleading).
- You have great creativity and ability to conceptualize, producing innovative and original ideas.
- You like to study other writers and marketers for insights, and you’re accustomed to interpret account briefs, research clients and competitors and liaise with clients and colleagues, and at the same time meet project teams to consider advertising requirements.
- You know -- and are able to use -- data and technology platforms such as Trello, Unbounce, Invision and other marketing related tools.
- You are self-motivated and leans towards innovation.
- You’re analytical and have familiarity with numbers and data driven creation. And you love to know the reach of your work.
- You know the formats and best practices used in different media for high conversion, and understand the latest trends and their roles within a commercial environment.
- You are a detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully.
- You think outside the box and are never constrained by the status-quo.
- You are a problem solver and have the skills needed to develop partnerships with stakeholders all over the company.
- You can work with short deadlines.
- You are very organized and can manage across functional project.
We may like you even better if you:
- Have experience in working at marketing agencies and are familiarized with them.
- Are aware of innovation, hacks and best practices used by other digital driven companies.
- Have a problem-solving attitude and experience in a role that has required you to stay calm under pressure.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação")
- Fuel or public transportation allowance
- Good health
- Dental plan (optional)
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (gympass)
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.