You are an expert in inbound marketing or content marketing and aims the challenge of bringing our content strategy to its best potential. You will be part of an agile marketing team, responsible for all content strategy and its execution, organizing distribution via all inbound channels.
We are seeking for a talented content creator to write and handle various projects and blogs regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. Good analytical skills are a plus.
- Refine and review frequently the content strategy, making sure of its execution featuring a seamless communication to the different life cycle stages and sales funnel stages of our clients;
- Create new content or supervise content creation, through various inbound channels (social, email, blog, landing pages, etc.) and formats (videos, infographics, guides, blog posts), assuring tone of voice and brand purpose alignments;
- Handle content creation agencies and content creators (colleagues or freelancers);
- Create or facilitate rich format content creation, with educational goals, as inbound marketing offers (to capture leads, such as ebooks, white papers, infographics, etc);
- Serve as an evangelist for our message, brand, and content through leadership and blogging, social media, and speaking;
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs;
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience;
- Keep the team up-to-date with the latest trends in content marketing;
- Seek for synergy among ContaAzul’s teams and projects related to content creation and management;
- Be responsible for KPI’s from different funnel stages.
- Graduated in Journalism, Advertising or a great knowledge of digital content creation;
- Proven and visible marketing experience, with knowledge creating content for the web across several disciplines (text, design, video, etc.) and media (blogging, guides, white papers, research, infographics, podcasts, etc.);
- Excellent communicator with ability to sell and convince;
- Extremely careful and picky with details;
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions;
- Be an MS Excel expert, comfortable with SQL, data driven and experienced in web analytics;
- Fluent in English and constantly seeking for best practices and benchmarks of best in class worldwide;Bonus knowledge and skills in Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch or similar technologies.
- Compatible salary, above the market average;
- Meal ticket;
- Financial Aid for extented education and graduate;
- Financial Aid for learning english;
- Affliliation with pharmacies;
- Full health plan and without a discount on your paycheck;
- Full dental plan and without a discount on your paycheck;
- Financial Aid for physical activities;
- Transportation Assistance.
As a plus:
- A different work environment and innovative, with a culture that values people and the delivery of results;
- Autonomy and flexibility;
- Kitchen’s always stocked with unlimited snacks;
- A team that has our values in their DNA;
- Living in one of the best cities to live in Brazil;
- Access to books and other materials.
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.