QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds in the whole world.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
- You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people.
As a Branding & Content Designer:
- You will be part of the Branding & Content team;
- Your job is to create and deliver texts, graphic pieces, videos, infographics and illustrations.
- You will support other teams at QuintoAndar and be brand guardian, making sure it stays aligned in all types of communications.
- You will work structuring inbound marketing articles and creating shareable content for medium, facebook and instagram. Providing creatives that will be used across the channels.
- Be a team player, interact in a great way inside and outside the team.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 20 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
1. Application Screening
2. Phone interview with Recruiter
3. Interview with Branding Team
4. Reference check
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please only apply if you have:
- Have a Design degree;
- You are a 3 to 5 years experienced professional in design and branding.
- You master creative writing, design, video and illustration techniques.
- You know -- and are able to use -- image and video editors, such as Adobe Collections.
- You know the formats and best practices used in social media communication and branding.
- You think outside the box and are never constrained by the status-quo.
- You don't rest until you find a solution.
- You are motivated by challenges and like to work with projects.
- You can work with short deadlines.
- You are very organized and can manage a cross functional project.
We may like you even better if you:
- Have experience in working at branding oriented agencies.
- Be aware of innovation, hacks and best practices used by other digital driven companies.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Good health plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video)
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.