About your job:
Our backend is the heart and the brain of Yellow. It’s responsible for tracking our bicycles, managing the ongoing and finished trips, executing payment transactions, planing our operations team’s activities, organizing and solving users problems, etc.
The systems are required to be fast, reliable and to support millions of bikes and users.
You'll be working with a great team, including founders of 99, the first brazilian unicorn, and the former CEO of Caloi. Check out what the press is saying about yellow: G1, Folha de SP, CatracaLivre.
Here you are going to be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain our backend services
- Understand and foresee our system requirements
- Work closely with mobile developers to design service interfaces and improvements
- Guarantee high performance and high availability of all systems
- Build and maintain services to support our operational teams
Double click in your routine:
- Develop new features and fix bugs in our java-based code
- Work side-by-side with product team to design requirements
- Keep our source organized in our git repository
- Collaborate in building and enforcing the roadmap
- Manage and prioritize your tasks efficiently
- Collaborate with architecture and code design decisions
Our requirements for this position are:
- 4+ years experience in backend development
- Advanced Object Oriented skills
- Advanced Cloud Computing skills
- Dominance of RESTful concepts
- Hands on experience with development best practices (testing, code-review, etc)
- Strong sense of commitment and delivery focus
- Startup environment
- Flexible working hours
- Work in a startup pre-launch phase
Our Current Stack
- AWS Cloud based development
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.