Loggi is connecting all of Brazil by reinventing logistics through technology and creating a brand new express delivery experience for customers.
Through a software-first approach, we have built a logistics network that generates economy, efficiency, and reliance. Our technology connects offices, restaurants, and e-commerce services to various transportation agents who work with agility in the Brazilian traffic, and who offer support to individuals who need to deliver products on a daily basis. All of this while also generating a positive impact on the lives of all the drivers registered on our platform.
We are permanently committed to diversity. Because we believe different people think differently, we always welcome diverse solutions and new ways of making entrepreneurship happen. This commitment is universal: regardless of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, or disabilities, you can find your place here at Loggi.
- Have a good grasp on web applications and its fundamentals: HTTP, TCP/IP, security, REST, browser and other clients. Bonus points if you think http://12factor.net/ is the way to go here;
- Have a solid understanding of relational databases, in particular PostgreSQL;
- Be comfortable working with Linux, from setting up servers to beating them to submission with sane and productive DevOps techniques. At Loggi there is no distinction between DevOps and regular developers - you write code and make sure it works well in production;
- Have at least some experience with Python, even if it has not been the focal point of your professional life;
- Understand basic algorithms and data types; know what to use and, more importantly, what not to use for given requirements;
- Be good at organizing your own time and schedule (we don't micromanage!);
- Be serious about shipping working code; leverage automating testing in its various incarnations: unit tests, end to end tests and the associated tool-set (ci servers, unit tests, integration tests);
- Believe in data-driven decisions; like to plan, collect, analyze, and present metrics, from low level data to business goals and KPIs.
We will love it if you have:
- Worked with Linux containers (Docker) before;
- Experience with Ansible;
- Knowledge of Django inside and out;
- Experience with Graphite and/or Elasticsearch;
- Worked on products (as opposed to services) used daily by a large number of people;
- Implemented big data pipelines, both for OLAP and predicting behavior. We are interested in a Kafka & Hadoop / Storm / Druid pipeline;
- Have written and deployed software written in Go.
- Freedom to think and explore;
- A fun, laid-back environment in a fast paced startup;
- Feedback and brainstorming directly with the founders. No bureaucracy, no bull****;
- Competitive compensation based on your experience;
- Choice of tools;
- Score 10.5 out of 12 on Joel’s test;
- We will gift to you a technical updating conference of your choosing, after your first anniversary as a Logger.
Our Current Stack:
- Mixed fleet of AWS and other dedicated server hosting providers;
- Ansible for provisioning and orchestration;
- Docker for distributing services;
- PostgreSQL for relational storage;
- Redis in a variety of roles;
- Elasticsearch for logging and OLAP loads;
- Statsd and Graphite for metrics;
- Jenkins as a CI server;
- Nginx + UWsgi serving main Python App;
- And a bunch of other stuff (let's not spoil the surprise!).
Loggi is a startup tackling the real time logistics of same day delivery in São Paulo, Brazil. We began working in June, 2013. Clients love our platform, and so do drivers.
We have grown over 20% in the past two years.
In August, 2014, we closed a series A round with Monashees Capital and Qualcomm Ventures.
Preferimos CVs em PDF ou links para portfólio e linkedin.